Special Note - do not use "Opt Out of the email system" unless you never want another email again from this site. IF you receive multiple email use the "no email" in the parent/guardian.
All player must have at least one email listed.
1. Important information about privacy
2. Create Your Account
1. Important Information about privacy
This information will be used in 3 ways
(a) for BAC Traveling Basketball, In-House Basketball and BHS Basketball purpose such as mailings and emails; volunteer organization
(b) Your team’s private roster for your team only
(c) For the website system to contact you
Your information will be available to your teammates via password. Once your team’s web page is set up and you select the drop down menu to your team and their “Roster”, you will be prompted for your e-mail and password. The password is personal. Do not share this password with people outside your immediate family.
2. Setting Up Your Account
- Select from menu item – select “Association”
- From that drop down list – select “Register Online”
- Select the Program you are registering for and click on “Begin Registration”
- Follow the prompts
- Enter your e-mail address ONLY
STOP! Look back at your email address and proofread it.
If you do not type the correct address PERFECTLY, you will not receive an emailed password.
- The system will then send you a temporary password to that e-mail address.
- Note to HotMail, MSN Mail and Yahoo Mail users: Please be sure to check your ''Junk'' or ''Bulk'' folder for the password email. The above email providers often incorrectly flag mail from this site as bulk email. If this happens to you, be sure to specify that future mail from this site be placed directly in your Inbox.
- Log in with your e-mail address and your new password
Once logged in, you may enter your information.
The information you provide on this website will be kept on our secure server and NEVER shared with any third party outside this organization.
Please start with the parent/guardians and continue to the player(s).
Enter the information as you would like it to appear on rosters and on mailings. Names do not need to be formal but nicknames are okay.
For alerts: Only one copy of a message is sent to a cell phone number and emails no matter how many times it is listed.
- Private: This selection makes the entry available only to Administrators with rights to view Member Information.
- Roster: This selection makes the entry available only to those members with access to team rosters via OUR TEAMS, Administration Password or Team/Manager Password. This is the default selection for all personal information.
- Public: This entry is primarily for Adult positions such as Coach, Manager or Board Members. This will make the entry available to all visitors to the website on pages such as "Contacts" and "Team Contacts"
Each family member has their own contact information so open up each member and complete the information listed below.
Fields to Enter
- First Name
- Last Name
- Guardian (aka members):
The two Guardian fields are used to associate parents (or guardians) with their children. If there are more than 2 guardians – you have the following options enter the first name such as “Dick and Jane” but all the information for alerts will be the same. [same password but can use any email associated to account].
- City, State and Zip Code
- Phone, Work Phone & Cell
The dropdown to the right of the cell phone field can be used to specify your cell phone carrier. After you make this selection, all broadcast email messages, including schedule change notices sent from the site will also be sent to your cell phone as text messages. So now if they cancel the game while you're on the road, you'll know about it right away.
Enter your email address(s) here. Just separate each address with a comma such as “
”. When entering a player's address, you can enter that all of your emails here or one that belongs to a parent. For alerts: Only one copy of a message is sent to an email no matter how many times it is listed.
- Remind Of (optional - automatic email reminders); This is great for cancellations. You will receive a reminder for your player's practice and games. If you are on the roster as a volunteer, you will also receive another reminder.
- Games and Practices: By checking either or both of the boxes will be sent for Games (which include all game types with the exception of "Practice") or Practices.
- ID: leave blank – does not apply
- No Emails: When checked, the member will not be included in Email Broadcasts sent from the site. The member will still receive Schedule Change Notifications and Game/Practice Reminders, if applicable. We recommend not using this as an option. Players should not have this option checked since most emails go to player.
For player’s only
- Gender: Male or Female
- Date of Birth: Due to the sensitivity of this particular piece of information about your child, the birth date will be locked and can only be changed by website Administrator.
- Grade: indicate year for 2013/2014 school year (e.i. 7)